Wednesday, September 16, 2009

He's Only Nine!

Pooooop I haven't done this in like three days, and I can't spend a lot of time on it now. I have a nap to take, two movies to watch and a two page paper to write.
So for now I'll just sum everything up.
My classes are good, I really like all of them but Soc, and that class is almost unbearable.
I'm not really sure where Nick and I stand. But I mean that in a good way, as strange as it sounds. I think he is sweet and funny, and he seems to be fond of me as well. =P  But as of now, I think we're just talking, and trying to work out some time we can see each other, and actually speak face to face rather then phone calls and all day texting.I just hope we work something out soon, =]
Um, hung out with Aaron yesterday. Bullied him into buying a water instead of an energy drink, hahahaha. Okay, so I didn't bully him. Shut up.
I am ridiculously happy lately, and I definitely know why. I'm not sure when the last time I felt like this was, or if I've ever even felt like this before. This is a good thing, and I'm glad I took the time on the way home that day to ask about Tito. =P
Ah, the end. Movie watchin' time. Or maybe nap time. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment