Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm so angry.

Okay, get this.
Last year, a senior in high school, I was a cheerleader for the third year in a row. Right. So, I cheered, and I was fucking good at it, thank you very much. I made Varsity, yeehaw, and I had pretty high hopes of being a captain. But. We had a new coach, and for some reason, she fucking hated everyone on the team but one girl. So, AND THIS IS SOME CRAZY SHIT, she made THAT GIRL, a junior, Captain of the Varsity team. And, you know, I was mad, but the coach said she did it because I, as a Senior, had a lot on my plate and she didn't want to give me any more unneeded responsibility. And that made sense! So, satisfied, for some reason, with that answer, I went on my merry way, cheered my fucking ASS off the rest of the season, and graduated in June. Woopdi-friggin'-do.
This year, my cousin is on the squad. And that girl that got the captain's position over me is now a Senior. So, if the coach was to be true to her fucking word, a JUNIOR would get the Captains position over her, because she's a busy Senior! But no. This girl got the position again. And when questioned about it by my cousin, who had been there the previous year and heard her explination, she answered,. "Oh, I just said that so the Seniors would stop bitching and shut up."

....

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
This woman is like, a 25 year old former college student or something, coaching and mentoring a group of high school girls that look up to and respect her. And she lies to them on a regular basis, with no apparent remorse. That's not right, in any way, shape, or form. There's no way that I, an 18 year old, naive, recent high school graduate, should be more mature than my former cheerleading coach, up to whom I used to look. When I make a decision and people ask me about it, I give them honest reasons for my choice, even if they don't like it. Because I know that, somewhere down the line, they'll maybe hate me a little less, because I DIDN'T FUCKING LIE TO THEM.

So, my former coach that I did at one point consider an equal, I would like to announce that I have lost what little respect I had left for you. Enjoy corrupting these young girls for however long you so choose. I just hope that someday down the road, you realize that your way of life, and essentially your entire core personality, is corrupted and wrong.

Grow up, and have a nice life.

No comments:

Post a Comment