Tuesday, January 26, 2010

God I hope not.

Most people have recurring dreams - I have recurring characters.  One, to be specific.  I'm not sure that it is someone I know in RL.
Maybe's he's not even a real person.

But he's in so many of my dreams.  Or, he used to be.  I haven't dreamt* about him in a long time; I've nearly forgotten what he looks like.  All I can seem to pull up from the dregs of my memory is that he had blonde hair.
I think.

His name... Now that I think about it, I'm not sure he even HAD a name.  But for some reason, 'A' is coming to mind.
Alex?
Austin?
Or maybe it's a letter that looks a bit like an A: M, N, V, W.  I can't seem to pull any details together.

But I think if I saw him, I'd know.

Maybe I haven't dreamt about him in so long because I met him.  Maybe he was Nick.  How disappointing.








*Did you know that 'dreamt' is the only word in the English language that ends in 'mt'? Bad ass.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, thanks for that bit of trivia. I'm not sure I've had a non-existant, recurring person in my dreams. How strange. That must make for some interesting dreams. :)

    ReplyDelete