Sunday, February 21, 2010

Emo Kid Post Ahead.

::WARNING::
I'm in a bad fucking mood.


I'm really sick of being betrayed by people I loved and/or cared about.  Best friends aren't supposed to lie, and boyfriends don't break up with you for no legitimate reason and then go fuck around with a fourteen year old. So here we go.

You're my friends (or were) and I really enjoyed spending time with you. Apparently, the feeling wasn't mutual. Have a nice life.

I LOVED you. LOVE. This is not a word I take lightly. You were amazing, and perfect. What the hell happened? Is drastically changing your personality so you turn into a huge douchebag asshole the cool new thing? Because it sucks. You're supposed to be an adult. Meaning, you're supposed to take responsibility for your actions. You can't just assume things are getting mucky and then fucking run away. Most SANE people try to work things out before letting everything go to shit. But apparently you're a fucking idiot. How many girls have you fucked over? How many people have fallen for your bullshit? It's a shame that you're just going to keep tearing through unsuspecting girls, breaking their fucking hearts, all while looking for your definition of love. What we had was love, sweetie, whether you want to admit it or not. Just because we're not together anymore doesn't mean we never happened. But to you, I'm just another failed fling. And to me, you're just another let down.

Don't lie to me, because I WILL find out.  Don't just cut me from your life, because I will DEMAND a reason. And Don't. Talk. Shit. Because I will fucking destroy you.

1 comment: