Monday, February 1, 2010

Oh, today.

I had a dream about that boy again last night.  He didn’t talk, or really do anything at all. But he was there.  And I still don’t remember what he looked like. XD

The dream he was in was so weird, I think it carried over into my day.  I’ve been so rushed in everything that I haven’t had a chance to eat, but I’m not even close to hungry.  Kinda thirsty, though.  Bio class was actually enjoyable, and Step Aerobics was actually hard work.  In Modern Drama we watched a movie like we’re in fucking junior high, which was really amusing.  And then on my hour break, I hung out with Ann-Marie and her amigos that I didn’t know.  I couldn’t really tell if they liked me or not, but I had fun, and they’re a pretty cool bunch.  Although sometimes, the facts in my head get bored and like to take a walk in my mouth, so when Daniel sneezed, I for some reason blurted out “A SNEEZE IS AN EIGHTH OF AN ORGASM”. 

Balls.

At least he laughed.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahaha, a sneeze is an eigth of an orgasm. You must fill me in on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, supposedly, sneezing has the same effect on your brain that an eighth of an orgasm does. Or something to that effect. I'm not sure how you would divide an orgasm into eighths, but...

    ReplyDelete