Sunday, June 27, 2010

Characters (and real people) I might possibly share a personality type with.

I'm an INFP, and after a bit of research (read: Google), I've determined that these characters are also INFPs. Which actually makes a LOT of sense now that I think about it, because every name on this list represents someone I've really felt a connection with, especially the fictional characters. Many of them come from my favorite books or movies, and most were my favorite characters in those stories.
  • Frodo
  • Don Quixote
  • Todd Anderson from Dead Poet’s Society
  • Abraham Lincoln
  • Marty McFly
  • The Scarecrow
  • Luke Skywalker
  • Pink from The Wall
  • Alice from Alice in Wonderland
  • Nicole from Cycle 13 of ANTM
  • Willy Wonka
  • Kiki from Kiki’s Delivery Service
  • J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Luna Lovegood
  • Remus Lupin
  • Matthew Gray Gubler
  • Holden Caulfield
  • Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes
  • Tommy Pickles.
  • Rocko from Rocko’s Modern Life
  • Bran Stark from A Song of Ice and Fire
  • Charles Wallace Murray from A Wrinkle in Time
  • Doug Funnie
  • William Shakespeare.
  • Winston Smith from 1984
  • Juliet and Romeo
  • JD from Scrubs
  • Link from The Legend of Zelda
  • Josie Geller from Never Been Kissed
  • Ofelia from Pan’s Labyrinth
What MBTI type are you? I'm curious to find out. :3

1 comment:

  1. I forget what MBTI type I am, but I'm definitely going to have to retake it and find out! That's quite the interesting and eclectic list of similar personalities, very cool =).

    ReplyDelete