Sunday, July 4, 2010

This is a post about some things.

I'm bad at Blogger.
Like, REALLY bad.
You all always comment me and give me love, and I'm terrible at returning the favor. I love all of you, you're amazing people. I just am really bad at keeping up with everything. I do try to read every post you all make, but holy poops does it get overwhelming. I'm a very busy girl almost every day of my life, and Blogger has been rather rudely shoved aside.
Basically, the whole point of this post is a.) to apologize for my suckishness, and b.) to tell you how much you all rock. You're talented writers, photographers, artists, etc, and I appreciate the work it takes to do all of those things. I know that every post, drawing, painting, photo, EVERYTHING, takes time and effort, and every one of you throws yourselves into these things entirely. You're amazing.

I'm not trying to make excuses for why I don't comment a lot. I'm not trying to make you feel sorry for me. I'm not trying to fish for compliments. I'm trying to let you all know that you're absolutely incredible people.

Love and Cheez-Its,
Michaela.

3 comments:

  1. It is a hard thing, believe me, I know! I managed to just recently get my reader back down to zero. I damn well am going to keep it there. That usually means about 15-20 minutes a day. Not so bad if I stay on top of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! Trying to keep up can be difficult sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I nominated you for a blog award, check it out!
    http://kaleidoscopethrills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete